Applications are invited from persons interested to fill in the above-mentioned position, reporting to the Justice Centre Executive. Applicants must be admitted attorneys and must comply with the definition of principal in the Attorney’s Act.
- Manage the functioning and administration of the civil unit of the Justice Centre.
- Manage civil legal aid to the poor in the coverage area of the unit
- Act as Principal for Candidate Attorneys
- Handling of complex civil matters
- Supervise and guide civil Professional Assistants and paralegals
- Train and develop staff
- Provide support and assistance to civil sections of Justice Centres in the designated cluster