Bethlehem Local Office - 10/2018 - Administration Officer
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill in the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis.The position is based in Bethlehem.
To support Legal Practitioners and JC Operation by providing an administrative support service in accordance with Legal Aid South Africa policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain the record keeping and filing system of the Office.
- Perform office administration, switchboard, typing & filing duties.
- Maintain Asset Register.
- Distribute reports and other documentation.
- Information management/data capturing.
- HR & Procurement Administration.
- Practice sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognized Grade 12 (Std 10) certificate.
- A minimum of 12 months relevant administrative experience.
- Understanding and Application of Basic Computer Software Packages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Salary: Level 5 (R163, 563.00) plus benefits per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and required skills as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 13 November 2018, quoting the above reference number on the subject line to: Thethiwe Mokoena Tel: 058 303 6824 or email FSNWRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Should you not receive feedback from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Legal Aid SA – a credible employer of choice rooted in leadership, driven by the value and advancement of human rights. A key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy providing quality legal service to the poor and vulnerable.
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT