Umlazi Local Office - 11/2018 - Office Assistance
Applications are invited from interested people who meet the minimum requirements for the above-mentioned position, reporting to the Administration Manager. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis.
To create a clean physical environment and render office services as and when required.
- Serve legal practitioners and other Justice Centre staff by providing excellent office support services such as messenger duties.
- Ensure that reports and documentation are sent / delivered to the right people timely.
- Maintain an incoming/outgoing fax register per required format
- Incoming mail handled in accordance with Legal Aid SA administrative procedures.
- All documentation to be correctly/accurately filed
- Switchboard to be manned at all times and proper telephone etiquette to be adhered to at all times.
- Daily collection and posting of mail.
- Transporting Legal Aid SA staff members to courts/regional or national office as per Legal Aid SA relevant transport/Fleet Management policy/procedures.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 Certificate.
- A valid driver’s license.
SALARY: R136 800.00 plus benefits per annum (Level 04).
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and required skills as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 13 November 2018, quoting the above reference number on the subject line to: Debra Langa Tel: 031 918 8100, email mail KZNRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Should you not receive feedback from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Legal Aid SA – a credible employer of choice rooted in leadership, driven by the value and advancement of human rights. A key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy providing quality legal service to the poor and vulnerable.
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT