We may provide legal aid if you have been illegally forced out of your property or rented accommodation. We also help with other cases related to the ownership of property.
- You have been evicted without a court order or notice.
- You have cancelled your lease agreement and your landlord refuses to pay back your deposit.
- The title deed for your property is registered to someone else.
- The owner of your property has sold the property to you and someone else too.
- A farmer won’t let you bury you family member on the farm that you live on.
What you can do
If you have a family matter that you need legal help with, we suggest that you: